Murderer’s of the Cricket Ball !!!
10. Kevin Pietersen : Played for England and took the cricketing world by storm with his power hitting skills in first outing. He is a match winner and his knock has often ended in winning cause. It is very sad to see a batsman of his caliber is out of the team due to differences with board. But he remains truly explosive batsman;
he still plays in T20 leagues and continues to dominate bowlers.
9. Kieron Pollard: With a strike rate of more than 142.33 in T20’s he is considered to be one of the most destructive power hitters in modern game. He is known for his hitting in slog overs which makes a huge difference in teams score. The Trinidadian has pull some amazing victories single handedly from the dying stages of the match
8. Brendon McCullum: He is looked as the most fearless cricketer played by the Kiwis till date. For Brendon it does not matter whether it’s the first ball or the last ball of the match, he plays as ruthlessly as every delivery. With the strike rate of more than 95in ODIs he has the ability to clear the field during restrictions
7. Adam Gilchrist: With strike rate of more than 96.94 Adam in many ways is known for introducing tradition of attacking wicket keeper batsman in modern cricket. His ability to score very quickly made him even more dangerous lower order batsman in Test Cricket. Also his ability to perform in pressure matches and big stages and destroy the opposition completely made him stand out from the rest.
6. Sanath Jayasuriya: Sri Lankan batsman is known for his explosive opening style in ODI batting in late 90s. He showed the world how to take advantage in first 15 overs. His brutal cuts and going over the top has tarnished stats of many bowlers. He is popularly believed to end Indian strike bowler Manjo Prabhakar’s Career.
5. Glen Maxwell: He is known to play fearless cricket due to his unpredictability. He has the knack of experimenting out of the text book shots and potential to pull it off with ease. With Strike rate of 126.44 he is known to make difference in matter of few overs and turn the match into his favour. He also holds the second fastest century against Sri Lanka scoring blistering knock in just 51 balls.
4. Virender Sehwag: He is believed to be the most explosive batsmen produced by India ever. Sehwag always gave India flying start and he is the best watched batsman after the Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar in India. In spite of being destructive he could play long innings that made him even more dangerous for the opposition. He is the first Indian to score 300.
3. Chris Gayle: He is known to just stand and deliver. No West Indian Batsman has imposed as much fear as Chris Gayle. He is also regarded as storm which blows away any bowler coming in his way. With Strike Rate of 142.59 he has scored fastest century in the history of professional cricket in just 30 balls.
2. Yuvraj Singh: He is known to be the most elegant hitter of the cricket ball. The swing and the timing of his bat make the ball go miles into the stadium. He has all the shots and can play all round the ground. Nobody can forget the 6 back to back sixes by Yuvraj to the England Fast bowler Chris Broad. He was instrumental player in both the world cup titles India acclaimed ie T20 and ODI World Cup.
1. AB De Villiers: What this magical batsman can’t do? Considered to be the most versatile batsman of this era. He can change his gear whenever he wants to. Also known as Mr 360 degree and Lionel Messi of Cricket for his ability to play all round the wicket. With his impeccable skills and at brisk rate too. His abilities make him superman of the cricket He also holds fastest ODI century of just 31 balls and fastest 50 and 150 in ODI.