“Prism” is the first collaboration between Po10c Design Studio and our in-house artist from Denmark, Dennis. We are proud to make him an integral part of The Po10c Team as the inspiration behind his Designs share similar views with ours of combining ancient symbols, patterns and beliefs into designs with linear and futuristic elements.
“Prism” is inspired by the “Kalachakra mandala” also known as The Wheel Of Time and believed to contain within itself, a map to the Lost City of Shamballa.
“Kalachakra” is an aspect of Buddha representing time and space and includes all phenomena of the universe. Shamballa is a place where those of clear heart and positive karma take rebirth in an environment of happiness and enlightenment.
- Full Sleeve Black T-shirt.
- Silk Screen Printing done by hand.
- Front print.
- This Design contains U.V. Reactive colours that glow under a Blacklight or Neon light.
- This Design is printed with Eco-Friendly Water-based inks imported from Japan with a soft feel.
- We believe every bit counts towards preservation of Mother Nature, and make our products with minimum harm to the environment.
- Printed on durable 100% Bio-washed cotton.
- Custom original Artwork on each T-shirt.