For those well versed with J.R.R. Tolkiens The Lord of The Rings, this design is inspired from the Doors Of Durin, known as the west gate of Moria, which formed the entrance to the great city of the Dwarves, Khazad-dum. The doors were a collaboration between the Elves and the Dwarves, as in those days both races lived in harmony.
Such doors were infused with their own unique magic, and this was no exception. The Doors of Durin are visible only under the moonlight or starlight and requires a password to be spoken in the laguage of the Elves to enter.
- Short Sleeve Black T-shirt.
- Silk Screen Printing done by hand.
- Front print.
- This Design contains U.V. Reactive colours that glow under a Blacklight or Neon light.
- This Design is printed with Eco-Friendly Water-based inks imported from Japan with a soft feel.
- We believe every bit counts towards preservation of Mother Nature, and make our products with minimum harm to the environment.
- Printed on durable 100% Bio-washed cotton.
- Custom original Artwork on each T-shirt.